Monday, June 8, 2015

Creative Paragraph Writing Explanation

I have decided that for the next few weeks I will try an experiment on my blog. I will take an ordinary novel, open to a random page, point to a quote, open to another random page, point to another quote, and use those two sentences to create a short paragraph in which I come up with a story. The first quote would be the first sentence and the second, the last sentence. This idea occurred to me about a year ago when I was very bored and I did it so that I would have something to do. now I have decided to share it with the world! I thought that it was sort of cool ad you may think that I am kind of a dork for doing something like this but your assumptions would be correct. I am a total dork! Also, if you would like to try this exercise yourself, please comment yours so I can talk to you about it and ways it could improve. I hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment